CANDOER Retirement Group

A World-Wide Organization

Communicators AND Others Enjoying Retirement

How to Locate a Retired Colleague

If you are trying to contact a retiree not listed in this directory, you may be able to do so through the Employee's Services Center. In some cases they cannot give out the address unless they have written permission from the retiree, due to Privacy Act laws, but they will forward a letter to the retiree for you.

Address an envelope to:

Empoyee's Services Center
Department of State
Washington, D.C. 20520-1252
Telephone: (202) 647-3432

E-Mail address is:

Inside the envelope, include another envelope with your letter sealed inside, your return address, correct postage, and the name of the retiree you want the letter forwarded to written on the envelope. They will readdress the envelope and forward it for you. In addition, include a small note with any other particulars you may have about the person; spouse's name, approximately date of retirement, etc. This additional information may help them locate the person if there is more than one person listed in their records with the same first and last names.

Menu Page